What makes it unique:
Cocooned in the quaint serenity of the Kumaon hills, the cottage is nestled under the canopy of the pine and Oak forests. The smell of herbs linger through the corners of the rooms embellishing the nostalgia of an old mountain home. A place for slow travellers, spiritual seekers and learners, Mohana’s Cottage is a space cherishing the rich cultures, rural living and the simplicity of the Himalayas.
Traverse through the old forest trails, across the mountain trees and experience the calmness of the river Ramganga (West). Enter the slowness with an alternate pace of life and spend time in nature. Mohana’s Cottage welcomes you to your homely abode in the Himalayas.
What to expect:
- Stay in a traditional Kumaoni cottage farm situated in the middle of the forest.
- Learn to make pickles and jams during Organic Farm Tour.
- Outdoor activities and community engagement.
- Kumaoni cuisines, songs and culture.
- Silent waters of river Ramganga (West).
- Forest walks and hill top hikes.
- Purchase certified organic products from the factory outlet.
Suitable for: Small groups and family.
Duration: 2 days- 7 days.
Preferred period: All year round.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea during period of stay.
- Guides during local travel.
- Organic Farm Tour arrangements and training cost.